When it comes to Web Design, P4 Sales Consultants understands that your website is the centre of your web presence -- it is where you provide your clients with full information about who you are and what you can do for them.
Our Website Design and Development Packages offer professional website design based on premium WordPress themes. This package is ideal for businesses who need expert web and IT professionals at their call. P4 Sales Consultants produce fast, SEO-ready websites at a competitive price launched in as little as two weeks.
Remember that your website is your online face to the world – it needs to hit all the “sweet spots” to be effective at targeting your ideal market and, ultimately, generate leads and conversions. Otherwise, it’s just an expensive brochure.
Let P4 Sales Consultants create a website for you that aligns with your brand and appeals to your target market. We have a keen eye for aesthetics and have a full understanding of what design choices create an effective, seamless user experience.
We create customised, professional looking websites built and maintained by our experienced web developers and designers based on WordPress -- one of the internet's most trusted and widely used web platforms. Our WordPress sites are unique, attractive and elegant -- everything you need to gain your client's attention and to convert them too.
We offer a selection of web design packages for you to choose from.
Basic Web Design
- Fast WordPress development based on custom WordPress templates created specifically for local industry niches
- One week turn-around time from start of campaign to initial client assessment and approval
- Two weeks turn-around time from start of the campaign to deployment. Any additional feature tacks on additional time.
- Up to 30 existing pages migrated
- Up to 15 premium stock photos bought and used specifically for the site
- Custom design, created specifically for your business based on your brand personality
- SEO-ready websites with features integrated such as blogs, social media icons, HTML and XML sitemaps, etc.
- Responsive web design ensures the website is displayed correctly across all screens.
- Social media icons, favicons, widgets, contact forms, etc.
- This package is for site design and data migration only. No copywriting services or new content creation is included.
Website Design - Pro
- Three to four week turn-around time from intake form to final release. The first two weeks will be audited (initial and final, respectively).
- One month FREE maintenance included after the initial two-week development for support, minor updates, and additional content uploads.
- Up to 30 pages of content integration (migration of content).
- Up to five 350 – word pages included for the main page, about us, contact us, plus two pages of your choice.
- Two design studies for the logo, created in multiple formats, designed specifically for the client according to their specification.
- All original content, logos, and graphics created specifically for the new website.
- Fast, elegant web design based on WordPress.
- SEO-ready content and development.
Website Design - Pro Plus
- Two Design Concepts, Three Revisions
- Up to 3 Home Page Revisions
- Up to 4 Inner Page Mockup
- Up to 4 Inner Page Revisions or One (1) Revision per Mockup
- Blog Activation
- Up to 3 Contact Forms
- Up to 3 Widgets
- Two (2) Free Plugin Installation
- Up to 90 Page Transfers
- HTML and XML Sitemap
- Social Media Icons
- Branded WordPress Login Page
- Responsive Web Design
- WooCommerce Integration
- Homepage Slideshow, Photo Gallery, and other features as needed
- Website Design delivery will be 30 days or more depending on the complexity of the site design.
- Optimize your site for mobile viewing by leveraging insights gained from Google’s Internal Tools.
- Identify and develop areas needing improvement to increase the mobile-friendliness of the site and gain better visibility in Mobile Index.
- Check up to 30 pages of the site and implement mobile optimization improvements if necessary.
- Implement enhancements such as optimizing site images, leveraging browser caching, enabling compression, enabling keep-alive, and other mobile-specific improvements.
- Install AMP to blog sites if necessary.
- Up to a total of 8 hrs (total) included for mobile optimization, may include optimizing existing images or content to be mobile-friendly. However rare, additional charges do apply if more than 8 hrs is needed.
What exactly is a brand? Hint: It’s not your brand name!
When was the last time you needed to blow your nose, and asked someone for a “facial tissue?” Or cut your finger and asked for an “adhesive bandage”? My guess is you asked for Kleenex or a Band-Aid – brand names that have become synonymous with their function. That’s the power of a great brand, yet this is the question we get most: what is a brand, anyway?
Here’s our answer: a “brand” is what prospects think of when he or she hears your brand name. It’s not just the name or the logo. A brand is everything the public thinks it knows about your product – both factual (e.g. it’s the cola in the red and white can), and emotional (e.g. it tastes better). A brand name exists objectively – people can see it. But your brand exists in people’s minds – they feel it.
So, a brand name refers to the name that signifies the source of a product or service, while the brand refers to the perception customers have about that product or service. In an ideal marketing world, your business has a brand name that is totally unique to you so whenever you see or hear your brand name mentioned, you know they’re talking about you.
Does your website clearly convey your brand to potential customers?