Optimizing your visibility in the search rankings requires SEO. SEO involves ongoing updates to your website and persistent content marketing.
Here are 4 simple truths to consider as you read this:
- Every day, people search online for the products and/or services you offer.
- Where you appear in these results (or don’t), and the content provided has a significant effect on whether you’re business will ever convert those online searches into clients.
- SEO has the best long-term return on investment because you do not pay for clicks from natural search results.
- This does not mean that SEO is free. Dynamic SEO Management is needed to earn and maintain page one ranking. You don’t get many clicks if you’re not on page one.Learn more about our SEO Management Plans Here
REAL SEO is our proven to succeed SEO program that considers your budget, your business niche, and your competition. REAL SEO is:
- Research – We identify facts and information about your business, keywords, and themes that attract people looking for your products and services, and lay the groundwork for the campaign.
- End-User Value – We design meaningful content, including articles, blogs and visual assets that will be of genuine interest to your clients and potential clients.
- Analysis – We track, fine-tune and optimize the campaign to make sure it’s reaching your clients, potential clients, and the search engines.
- Links – We distribute the content to the right people and places, engage people across the web, earn links to your website and improve your search rankings.
You Can See Success!
The entire process is tracked in our dashboard and reports can be automatically sent to you. You’ll see the content we create and detailed progress of your search rankings.
We’ll then schedule a time to discuss everything together.